Recreation Programs Registration
People interested in registering for Recreation and Springbrook Nature Center programming can do so in three ways:
- Online registration through the Xplor software
- You will need to create an account in order to register for programs.
- How to Create a User Account (PDF)
- Over the phone by calling Recreation at 763-572-3570 or Springbrook Nature Center at 763-572-3588.
- In-person at Fridley City Hall or Springbrook Nature Center
Photographs are periodically taken of participants while they are engaged in programs, special events or enjoying the parks. Please be aware that these photos may appear in the local newspapers and/or Parks & Recreation Department publications including our website, Instagram and Facebook. If you would prefer that we not use your photo, please let the photographer know.
Weather Cancellation Hotline
If you believe there is threatening weather or inclement conditions, please call our 24-hour HOTLINE at 763-572-3578 prior to your program or activity to see if it will still be held. Weather-related cancellations will be sent out via text/SMS to the mobile number listed on the registrant’s account.
• Online registration closes one week prior to the class start date. Call the Recreation Office at 763-572-3570 to check on registration options after this date.
• The participant grades listed apply to the current school year.
We offer program fee assistance for low‐income residents of Fridley. Income restrictions apply. Please email us at Recreation@FridleyMN.gov for more information and to apply.
The City of Fridley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations and accessibility to participants. If you need support due to a special need/disability, contact the Recreation Office at 763-572-3570 or Recreation@FridleyMN.gov at least three weeks prior to the start of the program to discuss strategies for inclusion and for the staff to gather information about the participant. You may be asked to complete a confidential intake assessment in order for staff to gain appropriate information about the participants abilities.
Health and Safety Guidelines
• Participants will not be allowed to attend programs if they or a member of their household are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
• Social distancing of the recommended 6 feet between participants, staff, parent/guardians and others will be required.
• Face coverings are required for indoor programs and when people are entering/exiting and moving from place to place during outdoor programs.
• Group size is limited and follows the MN Department of Health guidelines.
• Equipment use will be limited. Shared equipment will be cleaned between uses.