In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Springbrook Nature Center has modified its operations in the interest of public health.
Please note that the following programs and services continue to be available:
- The interpretive center vestibule and public restrooms are available daily from 9 am to 5 pm. Masks are required in this indoor space.
- Beginning Saturday, February 20th, the exhibit space inside the building will be open to a limited capacity. Masks are required in this space (and ALL indoor spaces)
- Our hiking trails remain open and we ask guests to observe social distancing while hiking.
- Our nature-based play space remains open daily from dawn to dusk.
- Customer service, daily from 9 am to 5 pm by calling the nature center at (763)572-3588.
- Snowshoe rental is available by reservation (must have 3 inch base of snow). Reservations can be made online here.
- Outdoor Adventures outdoor programming for friend and family groups of up to 14.
- Reservations for spring and summer pavilion activity center and amphitheater rentals may be made for Dates after April 1st and gatherings will be subject to guidelines current at that time.
- Reservations for interpretive center classroom rentals may be made for dates after May 1st and gatherings will be subject to guidelines current at that time.
- Reservations for youth birthday parties may be made for dates after April 1st and gatherings will be subject to guidelines current at that time. Naturalist-led activities will be outdoors and masks will be required. The activity room of the picnic pavilion will be available for use of the birthday party.
- Our Playful Polliwogs classes will resume in-person learning in March and reservations are required.
- Activity backpacks are available for checkout beginning February 1st on a first come first served basis.
- Summer day camps will be offered with Covid safety procedures in place. Registration opened February 1st. More information is available on our website.
At this time, the following programs and services are not being offered: