In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Springbrook Nature Center has modified its operations in the interest of public health.
Please note that the following programs and services continue to be available:
- Our hiking trails remain open and we ask guests to observe social distancing while hiking.
- Our nature-based play space remains open daily from dawn to dusk.
- Customer service, daily from 9 am to 5 pm by calling the nature center at (763)572-3588.
- The interpretive center vestibule and public restrooms are available daily from 9 am to 5 pm. Masks are required in this indoor space.
- Snowshoe rental is available by reservation. Reservations can be made by calling the nature center. Please fill out the form linked here to sign the liability and COVID waivers as well as indicate how many snowshoes you would like to reserve.
- Outdoor Adventures outdoor programming for friend and family groups of up to 9.
- Reservations for spring and summer pavilion activity center and amphitheater rentals may be made for Dates after April 1st and gatherings will be subject to guidelines current at that time.
- Reservations for youth birthday parties may be made for dates after April 1st and gatherings will be subject to guidelines current at that time. Naturalist-led activities will be outdoors and masks will be required. The activity room of the picnic pavilion will be available for use of the birthday party.
- Our Playful Polliwogs classes will resume in-person learning in March and reservations are required.
- Activity backpacks are available for checkout beginning February 1st. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (763)572-3588.
- Virtual learning opportunities are available through our Curious Connections series. Learn more here.
- Summer day camps will be offered with safety procedures in place. Registration opens February 1st. More information is available on our website.
At this time, the following programs and services are not being offered:
- The interpretive center exhibit gallery remains closed in the interest of public health and we are working on plans to reopen this spring.
- Interpretive center rentals are currently unavailable and a date for resumption of this service has not been determined.