Stairways, paths, and landings must meet the following standards:
- Paths to the river must be no more than eight feet wide in the shore impact zone or four feet wide in the bluff impact zone.
- Stairways to the river must be no wider than four feet in width.
- Landings for stairways must not exceed 32 square feet.
- Canopies are not allowed on stairways or landings.
- Stairways and landings must be located in the least visible portion of the lot whenever practical.
- Ramps, lifts, or mobility paths for person with physical disabilities not meeting these standards are allowed with an administrative permit.