1. All photographs must be taken within Fridley city limits.
2. Amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter.
3. City employees and their families are eligible to participate but not eligible to win.
4. Photographs may be black and white or color digital images.
5. Minor digital enhancements are allowed, but images that have been significantly modified or appear unnatural will be disqualified.
6. Photo submission with professional logos or watermarks will not be considered.
7. Submission must be at least 1 MB in size with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
8. If the photo was taken in a public place, such as a park or on the street, there is no need for a photo release of identifiable people. However, if the photo was taken in a private location you must provide a Photo Release for each identifiable person in the photograph.
9. Maximum of 2 entries per person; submit only photographs you have taken.
10. No personal identification or photo titles allowed on the front of the photograph.
11. All photographs used in displays at City buildings and/or City publications
12. All photo entries become the property of the City of Fridley.
A completed entry form (below) must be submitted with each entry.
*Young photographers are youth ages12-18 years and can submit a photo from any category
Please submit separate entries for each photo.
I agree to allow the City of Fridley to use my photos in city-sponsored publications, programs, on display on City properties, or on the City of Fridley web site with proper credit. All Photo entries become the property of the City of Fridley.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field