Use Request Tracker to report your concerns. If your concern involves a non-emergency crime in Fridley, please go to Online Police Reporting. Examples include theft, property damage or reporting an abandoned vehicle. Crimes in-progress, involving a weapon or injuries, or if you know/suspect the person(s) involved, should be immediately called into 9-1-1.

Fridley’s Community Development Department handles reported concerns in several areas including Outside Storage, Inoperable or Unlicensed Vehicles and those stored in lawns, and the placement of Solid Waste Containers, and Exterior Property Maintenance. To learn more about what types of concerns can be addressed by the city, please visit our Residential Code Information page.

Several common, non-police concerns are available for reporting below. Please provide as much detail as possible and an accurate location. We thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.